Online Banking Login
Looking for something?
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Improve your earnings without risking any of your company's cash assets. Simply pick the term and your funds earn a guaranteed fixed rate. And guaranteed is always a good thing for your bottom line.
We offer a range of term lengths to fit your short- and mid-range goals. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your CD investments. Talk to your business banker today.
- Enhance your return for a wide range of business goals
- Fixed interest rates add guarantee
- Interest above standard savings
- Rates increase by selecting longer terms
- Interest is deposited to your Commerce Union checking or savings account monthly
- Special, one-time rate boost available on certain types of CDs
- Maturity date is decided by you, between 3 months and 5 years
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal is subject to penalty
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer full FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar CDs. Plus, we handle the management of your CDs on our end. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Commerce Union Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community