Online Banking Login
Looking for something?
Max Rewards Checking
A rewarding account is one thing, and then max Rewards Checking is something entirely different. You can take your reward earning potential to the max by meeting account qualifications.
Maximize your money by earning an attractive interest rate without paying anything in exchange; Max Rewards Checking requires no monthly service fee or minimum balances to get rewarded. At the same time, enjoy flexibility and savings when it comes to ATM usage, including surcharge-free ATM withdrawals not just in Middle Tennessee, but nationwide!
- Highest tiered interest rates-paid monthly on balances of $20,000 or less if requirements are met*
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $5 per transaction)**
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATM access via the Intercept / SUM Network®
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements with check images
- Free debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is easy — so easy, in fact, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Max Rewards Checking account each monthly qualification cycle***:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and review eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) auto debit or direct deposit post and settle
That's it. If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning higher interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
* If monthly requirements are not met, the interest rate will revert to our base interest rate.
** Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $5 per single transaction and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. *** Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.