Online Banking Login
Looking for something?
With free mobile banking, Commerce Union Bank goes wherever you go. There's no need to rush to make banking hours or to rearrange your schedule. Mobile banking turns your cell phone into an anytime-accessible portable branch.
View transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills and more — available anywhere with your cell phone in tow. Access to Commerce Union can easily be accessed three convenient ways: via web browsing, text banking, or by downloading our free mobile app.
Mobile Banking Details
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking *
- Available to personal and business customers
- Instant access to several banking activities — even on-the-go:
- Check account balances
- Search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number
- Pay, edit, or cancel scheduled bills and review previously paid bills
- Transfer funds between Commerce Union Bank accounts
- Receive "Low Balance" and other alerts
- Receive in-app assistance for logins, accounts, payments, and transfers
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download – iPhone | Android
- Text banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Enrollment Instructions
In order to utilize mobile banking, you must first be enrolled in online banking & bill pay. From there, follow these steps:
1. Log into online banking
2. Select "mobile banking" under the administration tab at the top of the page.
3. Click "enroll another mobile device."*
4. Enter your mobile phone number, select your carrier (e.g., Verizon, AT&T, etc.) and check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click to continue.
5. Make sure that the boxes for text banking and mobile banking are checked. Click continue.
6. You will receive a six-digit code that will be used to activate text (SMS) banking** and mobile banking.***
7. Enter the activation code into your text app and hit "send."
8. You will receive a second text message with a link to activate mobile web.
9. To activate mobile web, click the "I have one" link. Enter the activation code and your mobile phone number.
10. Once activation is complete, download the Commerce Union Bank MaxMobile app for your iPhone or Android device.
11. Enter the activation code you received in Step 6.
12. Log into MaxMoble using your current online banking user ID and password.
**Text messaging must be enabled on your mobile device in order to use Text (SMS) Banking.
***Your mobile device must be web-enabled in order to use mobile banking.